- Discuss why those in the human resource development positions are in a prime position to facilitate the change process. How can they develop employee trust in the change process?. Your response should be at least 200 words in length.
2. Compare and contrast Lewin change management model and Kotter’s eight-step change model. Which do you believe is more effective? Why?Your response should be at least 200 words in length.
3. Why is change so difficult to implement within an organization? What are the reasons people resist change, and what can an organization do to ensure change is well-received and permanent?Your response should be at least 500 words in length.
4. Although change can be positive overall, it can also end poorly. How can the obstacles of change be overcome? Explain using detail and examples.Your response should be at least 500 words in length.
- —-*All sources used, including the required readings, must be cited and referenced according to APA guidelines.