- Discuss your experiences with cyber-bullying – either a personal experience or one you know of from peers or the media.
- How did the different roles (victim, bully, bully victim, bystanders, and “toadies”) present themselves in this experience?
- Then, imagine you are on the school board and a vocal advocate against bullying. You have been asked to design a program that addresses bullying in your school.
- How would you approach this task?
- Describe four factors involved in a multifaceted school-based approach to cyber-bulling prevention.
- What specific components would be included in your program?
- How would you advocate for support (funding, staffing, etc.) for this program? Make sure you address how you would split up funding for an anti-bullying program into three categories: universal, selected, and indicated. Present an argument as to what percentage of the money should go to each group and why. 300-400 words.
Discuss your experiences with cyber-bullying
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers
2. Top Quality Papers
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers:
4. Timely Delivery
5. Affordable Prices
6. 24/7 Customer Support