TWO ASSIGMENTS..NEED TO BE DONE SEPARATELY
Stanley Park Project White Paper
The City of Kelsey has posted a notice of public meeting and a variety of memos describing the proposed Stanley Park Project. As the program analyst for the City of Kelsey, you must evaluate the predicted value of the project to the community. You must present your evaluation to the city council.
Resource: City of Kelsey Virtual Organization
Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper in which you complete the following:
• Determine what information might be important for the city to collect in order to evaluate the predicted value of the Stanley Park Project to the community.
• Explain the value of the information needed to the evaluation of the program.
• Describe the use of normative futures in goals and agenda setting for the Stanley Park Project.
• Explain how this information may be used in setting project goals and objectives.
• Develop program performance measures based on program goals and objectives.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Note: The word count does not include the Abstract, Title or Reference pages.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
City Council Advisement Part I
Resources: City of Kelsey, City Council Advisement Parts II and III.
The City of Kelsey is experiencing a budget crises. A federal grant for the police department was cut. The mayor of the City of Kelsey must decide the appropriateness of allocating funds to public safety or to plans for the Stanley Park Project. The mayor and the city council drafted a list of critical questions to assist in decision-making.
Write Part I of your response to the City Council. Your initial draft of this response should be 1,050 to 1,400 words and be certain to address each of the following questions:
• What are the advantages and disadvantages of conducting a cost-benefit analysis when examining programs and policies for the City of Kelsey?
• What tools might you use to analyze policy decisions for the City of Kelsey?
• How might your selection of these tools differ when analyzing policy decisions for the private sector?
Include at least five peer-reviewed references from the University Library.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. The word count does not include the Abstract, Title or Reference pages.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment